05 August 2009

Ceata workshops: photography

[photography workshop]In collaboration with Ceata I started a new project, a photography workshop (if people show interest, we may add some for graphics, GIMP/Inkscape) and yesterday evening was our first meeting, trying to take advantage of the golden our. There were only five of us present but this is not necessarily a bad thing: there is room to grow.

We went on the nearby university campus (PUB) where I bored the audience talking a bit about light, flash lights and white balance and then passed a couple of cameras (my SLR and a 'Super Zoom') from hand to hand and everybody got to take pictures.

In my opinion it was a bit chaotic and my talk a bit too long but at the end they showed enthusiasm and promised to come to a second edition. I guess the time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment