06 June 2008

Echo tips: screencast - Creating icons

It seems like my initiative to get people intro producing tips, howtos and tutorials about creating Echo icons was not that bad after all, Martin wrote a couple of very useful pieces.

Being in a screencasts frenzy today and until I got to write something original, here is a little screencast I made based on Martin's excellent tutorial about Creating Echo Icons with On the Table Perspective (all the creative credit goes to Martin, I just recorded his steps):

[screencast: creating echo icons]


Note: forgive me Martin, I misspelled your name in the screencast and I am too lazy to record it again only to properly de-capitalize one letter :p

Everybody: what are you waiting for? Move your lazy asses and start drawing Echo icons, is not hard at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment