19 December 2005

go4it

go4it is a magazine with very little content: advertising for gadgets and pictures of babes holding those gadgets.

cover

Today it was the first time for me reading this magazine (if we can call "reading" my two minutes look at it) and I don't like it:
  • no real content, only advertising for expensive gadgets with a lot of hype (better search yourself online);

  • the babes wear to many clothes for my taste (better search yourself online).


Then why blog about it? This number have something interesting, and I do not talk about the girl, the famous (for Romanians) Abramburica (she is so-so, nice body, common face, bad actress). The real event: they have a comparison of OpenOffice.org and Microsoft Office 2003.
article

Their conclusion: the best tool is the one you are used with, OOo has a formidable price but is slow and resource hungry (true).
And the second conclusion: it does not matter much, because soon we all will be using Writely.

It looks like they did their job, the article list the address of our Native-Lang Project and mention the work on localization as an advantage.

Can I be allowed to hope for a future edition with a centerfold of a better babe clothed in OOo CDs? Anyway, I will not buy it, but receiving it for free, will browse for a couple of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment